[2.1] Janna Guide - Best Janna OTP Guide
Best Build Guide for Janna
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
This is the best possible build for Janna.
- Amplifying Tome | Best possible start for dmg, heals, and shields.
Always rush boots before your items, movement speed is good for Janna. (But don't upgrade it yet.)
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity | Best possible boots for Janna to complete my 70 ability haste build and to reduce spells cd.
Highest dmg, heals, and shields build
- Harmonic Echo | confident item early for dmg, heal, and shields. Good because you spam Zephyr and roam to build Harmony.
- Athene's Unholy Grail | after harmonic or rush this if you need mr. Good because you easily charge this using Zephyr and Howling Gale.
- Redeeming Enchant | Always upgrade boots after buying your first 2 Items. This is good for healing teammates for long fights, ahead or not.
- Tear of the Goddess | Always buy this after upgrading boots for mana.
- Ardent Censer | only rush this item if your ad carries are fed otherwise build this after Tear for movement speed.
- Archangel's Staff | upgrade tear into this for lifeline passive, mana, and more dmg. (Hopefully it will upgrade to Seraph's Embrace)
- Rabadon's Deathcap | this will be your last item, pure carry. This will help you increase your dmg, heals, and shields.
Best Runes for Janna
BEST CARRY RUNEPAGE FOR DUO/TRIOQ
Aery - dmg, heals, and shields will be great if you have this keystone to carry the game.
Gathering Storm - better than brutal if your game reaches 12 mins, better than weakness because it will add more ability power to strengthen your heals and shields not just your damage.
Loyalty - this is really good for you and your carry. (better if you have a carry duo.)
Hunter Genius - Haste is unlimited, use this for late game.
Janna Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
stop playing Blind pick lol, better Janna wins
MY JANNA OTP GUIDE
Hello, I'm Gold Bunny and I'm from LoL PH server. I peaked Challenger and I want you to learn Janna so you can climb with her in Wild Rift.
- Early game poke
- Scales super well into late game
- Easy to learn
- Super fast, high movement speed for roam, dodging skillshots, and vision control in the game
- Howling Gale can cancel many skills
- Need to be good at positioning
- Map awareness
- Draven - of course the best ADC for Janna if you're an aggresive player, his dmg + your shield is crazy. Win every lane if you go aggressive, use your ult for disengage or heal, he is not killable with a good Janna player.
- Jhin - yes yes, high damage + your shield is way too big, another ADC for Janna if Draven is picked, also Jhin counters Draven.