[3.5b] Lee Sin Guide - Lee sin build
- Very good early and mid game
- Awesome mobility
- Kinda tough to play in a late game
Lee Sin Build
Best Build Guide for Lee Sin
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
Hey, this is my first guide i've ever make, so i tried the best i could do to make this guide helpful.
1. Basically i start with Long Sword and grab either a totem ward or control ward based on ur playstyle.
- When i take control ward, i'd like to put it in the bush of blue buff and immediately recall to base and switch with trinket/ward and proceed to the first clear (Red).
- When i take totem ward if i wanna play invade, i put it in the enemy blue/red buff based on their clear, or i just simply put it near the river to counter rotation
2. My clearing path is usually Red > Chicken > Blue > Crab. Depends on the situational, i usually gank mid while moving to the blue, or just wait till full clear
3. Dont forget to keep an eye to the lane, if u see the enemy pushed too far to our lane, then there's a big chance to gank.
5. Always cycle ur skill with ur Flurry since u got an attack speed buff after u press a skill, and try to auto attack at least once before u cycle to ur next skill so that u can recover a lil bit more energy.
10. For early/mid game i usually focused on farm and gank, invade if there's a chance.
Tips on playing Lee sin
- Dont put ur mindset in somekind of "oh i need to make a flashy move" "i need it for the content" in every fight, make sure u really snowballed real hard then u can proceed to do so, even tho i prefer to play it safe.
- Use ur [Lee sin:2] most of the time to start a fight, and cycle through ur Tempest / Cripple , dont forget to AA in between, and use ur Dragon's Rage if its necessary and straight to Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike i prefer use it in a point blank incase the enemy escape, and use the 2nd Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike to chase/execute the enemy.
- Practice ur Dragon's Rage so that u can aim it well to the other enemy.
- U can look up combos in youtube, but most of the time i use, and again dont forget to do AA in between skills if u can.
Q1 > Q2 > R > Flash > W1 ( to pick off enemy ) or, Q1 > Q2 > W1 > R
W1 > E1 > E2 > W2 > R > Q1 > Q2 ( usually for gank )
to start a war i like to pick of and all in to enemy carry/adc if i got the chance, but mostly i would like to play like safe, maybe initiate but not commit to it if u cant maintain the enemy damage, let ur team dip into the war, and help them with everything u have, try to pay attention to the war and if there's a good chance to use Dragon's Rage use it to kick the enemy tank and aim it towards the enemy backline.
Lee Sin Runes
Best Runes for Lee Sin
This is the basic runes i use.
This if i wanna go into lethality build against squishies
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
Use this to gank enemy. Try to use AA in between skills
To kick the enemy into our ally. U can replace it with
Alternative to kick off enemy into our ally.
Alternative to kick off enemy to our ally.
Lee Sin Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
Jinx is a bit tricky, because her trap can stop u from using ur Q2
Lilia is an easy champ to deal with if u know what u r doing, be careful with her sleeping pills, big tornado and bonk that can deal a lot of damage
Brand is easy to deal with, u just need to be careful to his burn
Ahri is easy to deal with, since she's a squishy and her only weapon is her charm which u need to be careful of, and her ult to escape.
Akshan is preferably an easy opponent, because he's a squishy. But dont underestimate him, a good player of akshan is a beast.
Annie is kinda easy to deal with, it just that be careful with her passive that stuns u
Evelynn is somekind of easy matchup, the tough part is she always went invisible
its just her fear is annoying
Morgana bubble is annoying to deal with
Gragas is kinda tough to deal with, since his damage is kinda huge if he's good ofc + he's kinda tanky
Dude toxin air is annoying.
Got a decent CC
Ekko is somewhat easy and tough matchup since basically if u didnt kill him in quick session, he just goin to use his ult to repel back all the damage u dealt. My tips is wait till he use his ult, or all in so that he cant use his ult.
Nunu is kinda easy to deal but not at the same time
Amumu is kinda tough matchup since he has a lot of CC and also kinda tanky
he's mid, since he got his E which is dash, and use it with Navori Quickblades its tough
Graves is easy to deal with, just be careful with his positioning, and his big ass boomerang
even tho ezreal is a squishy, his mobility is a no joke, plus he's damage is huge
Tough tank with good CC
Camille is a tough matchup, she has an escape skill, she's kinda tanky.
A good fiora player can kill you as easy as taking a candy from a kid, other than that, she's kinda mid to deal with since she's kinda squishy.
One of the tank that i would like to kick to the enemy backline, Not only he got a lot of CC, he's a tank that would just eat all of ur damage.
Kinda tough to deal with since his ult can make him immortal for a while
Use stasis enchant to his ult to counter it, and be careful to his lethality damage.
Akali could be an easy matchup against lee, but also a hard one if she is good. With her W that make her invisible also with her other skill that burst out a lot of damage.
Tough monkey to deal with
Gwen is a tough enemy to have, since her skill can negate ur Q1, and her passive can penetrate all ur defense, she likely to be build as a bruisers with a lot of lifesteal or tank.
Teemo can be annoying if the user know how to play him well
Kassadin is a bit tricky, if u didnt kill him in a quick session, he can just burst out all of his damage in 1 second to u.
Nasus tankiness is kinda tough to deal with, his ult make him BIG and deal a lot of damage with his Q if he's fed.
Olaf ult is a thanos snap to ur CC, he cant be kicked, he run quick also.
Mundo regeneration is a hardwork to deal with, since he's tanky and can regenerate his health back. Buy mortal reminder if u like.
a good pantheon user is annoying, with all the utility that he has, he's kinda tough to deal with
Tank, ofc. And he can eat ur Q1 like nothing happen
great utility, and tanky
Late game kayle is a no no
His utilities is a bummer, he can stop u from doing flashy moves, and deal a ton of damage
Rammus is annoying in somekind of way, when u fight against him, its like punching a cactus and also he's tanky
Basically, depends on u guys micro and macro and how well u guys know ur lee sin.
Be careful of khazix, he got his passive which mean u hardly can win against him in 1 vs 1, just make sure u bring ur buddy so that u dont take isolated damage. Plus he go a decent mobility skill
Shyvana is like a 2 sided blade, its either she's a beast, or a chicken.
Late game yi is a bad news, just make sure u and ur team bully him in early and mid game, and try to finish the game asap
A good rengar player is a beast against lee, he can just pick u off alone, and burst out a lof of damage, while u cant do anything cause of his fear.
In my opinion, Lee sin is the best champ to play with, he got a lot of damage, a lot of skill to play with, and have a lot of playstyle for u to explore. U can be an assassin or bruiser. A good lee sin player know when to get in and when to bail out, and also bailing out doesnt mean he goin to retreat from the fight, His util is pretty unforgiving for low health enemy since his Q2 much better against low health enemy.