[2.3] Soraka Guide - Touching the stars - Soraka support guide
- Has a very good laning duo to strong healing and long poke.
- Has the most healing overall out of any support.
- Very easy to pick up.
- Short cooldowns.
- One of few champions with a global ult.
- Probably the most tilt-proof character in the game.
- Very weak against items with grevious wounds.
- Very weak against engages.
- Her only skill of CC is very hard to fully utilize.
- Uses her own HP to heal, leaving her weaker and weaker as the fight goes on.
- Probably makes so much noise when she walks because of her hoofs.
Best Build Guide for Soraka
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
So when it comes to Soraka , the horny champion (because she has a horn), You want to start off with Amplifying Tome as it will allow you quickly build Rod of Ages , and stacking items are best build as early as possible. We will build this item as it will synergize with Warmog's Armor later on. Also, it will help you be less squishy and will restore some of your mana when you take damage.
Once you get Warmog's Armor the passive will heal you A LOT so long as you don't take damage, allowing you spam your heal without worrying about your own HP. This item is very good on Soraka , and is probably the only tank item I'll accept on a mage support.
Best Runes for Soraka
Since we will build both AP and HP on the horny champion (because she has a horn), a rune such as Font of Life will be a really good choice, as it stacks with both HP and AP.
How to distribute skill points
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
Soraka Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
During laning and even after, you will have stronger heal then hers. Just hope she forgets to take Mortal Reminder .
Healing his poke from Piercing Arrow is very easy for the horny champion (because she has a horn).
His pokes are easily healed :)
Not only will she do a lot of damage, her ult also reduces the healing of everyone she hits! ouch...
Saving a hooked teammate as Soraka is more or less mission impossible...
When it comes to poke and healing, your early game is more on the same page with her. Work on getting the better of her if you wanna win against this fish.
Make the stars hear you
1. Pressing Astral Infusion without aiming will prio the teammate with the lowest health. Use this if you don't have time to aim.
2. Wish will become stronger if your teammates are below 35% health. Don't blow it off early!
4. Starcall can reveal dark areas in the fog of war. Use this to scan bushes before you ward or to check for potential ambushes.
5. Don't be afraid with roaming, as Salvation will allow you to reach places fast if your teammates are fighting alone and are getting their butts kicked.
6. Make sure to stay positive and do as best as you can, this is the key tip for Soraka , the horny champion (because she has a horn).