[2.4] Rengar Guide - Hunter's Dillema Part 2 - Rengar
Hunter's Dillema Part 2 - Rengar
- Flexible position, can be top lane bruiser or jungle assassin.
- Flexible build, can use lethality, crit or even AP build.
- Camouflage plus shred is enough for killing someone and get out.
- Very confusing champion.
- Need high-time experience jungler to operate Rengar optimally.
- Wrong target, and he can't get out.
Best Build Guide for Rengar
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
as we see on the top, we're gonna split the build into two, classic Rengar which is lethality build, and the new Rengar which is crit build.
lethality Rengar is focusing on flat armor piercing items & percentage piercing item, so start with Long Sword
crit Rengar focusing how spammable his skills are plus the introduction of Solari Chargeblade will make the crit Rengar works like clockwork, focus on crit items instead of all armor piercing items.
- Trinity Force is good for Rengar who looking for all round build, you can buy for both of the build. remember, your skill is spammable, so you can utilitze this item well.
- Black Cleaver is answer for Rengar who looking for handling tanks plus giving him more durability.
- Sterak's Gage is very good for late game Rengar who need more protection in case of tackling the target, plus extra damage percentage.
- Guardian Angel is VERY SITUATIONAL item. you may need it, or this item is totally trash, look on your situation.
- Death's Dance is answer against burst assassin such as Zed or Kha'zix . you really need to delay the damage dealt so you can fight back.
Best Runes for Rengar
classic assassins build.
go crit using this.
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
start in the bush, so you can have 2 stacks immediately after an auto attack, for your ferocity stack.
Rengar Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
you're gonna start your pathing in the red quadrant, and you won't need blue buff as much as usually need as Rengar doesn't have any mana. so clear your red quadrant, get scuttle, then finish the rest of blue quadrant, if you can, get the Krugs in the opposing side's red quadrant, you really need to have a lead as Rengar .
after all of those, you already get lvl 5 and it's time to hunt. pop your Thrill Of The Hunt as you see fit, and also make sure there's no counter gank by enemy jungler or it's gonna be botched gank. make sure everyone that join the gank are ready to go, and always ping, then execute it. your first ultimate usage must result of a takedown or even kill for you. it even better if you got double kill if you can. remember, you're really need to stack up the Unseen Predator so your damage is huge to one shot back line.
no matter the result, go back and get oracle's lens then start moving to dragon pit, but do not start the objective yet! scout ahead, make sure it's safe, and smite timely, because in solo queue, the mentality is lose dragon ff in 5. Shelly is another alternative objective, you may want to take it and preferably get it, but if you think it not safe, just give it to them, trading Shelly to dragon.
then, go hunt a lot of people, as soon as possible for your stack of Unseen Predator
Rengar gonna shines bright here, because one-shot combo is always guaranteed here.
your job isn't taking out front line, but take out the ad carry and support. you really need good eye, opportunity and luck. remember you're assassin not a fighter, because you're playing him in the jungle.