[2.4b] Xayah Guide - Xayah, Revisited.
- Fastest ADC for pushing, par with Miss Fortune (if you able to use her passive properly)
- Able to disjoint abilities.
- Has one of disgusting CC for ADC, and easy to pull it off.
- Short-range champ.
- Long cooldown.
- Needs 3 core items.
Best Build Guide for Xayah
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
Here's how you gonna build our ADC.
If you against 1 / 2 tanks / new to Xayah go to Classic Xayah. sustain is in there also with armor penetration.
If you against all squishy line up, go to Crit Xayah. it's melts people up. however minimum life steal and armor penetration
Now let's talk about Guardian Angel . in my opinion, 85% the time you will INT more than you want to. you just spend 3k gold for ABSOLUTE NOTHING if your [Flash] on cooldown or you can't escape the gank. so there's alot of option to replace it if you want.
- Death's Dance is my jam. 30% damage turn into bleed damage and another life steal? nice.
- Phantom Dancer . more attack speed, more crit, more shield. why not?
- Bloodthirster . life steal into shield. high cost, but should be worth if you not seeing any anti healing items.
- Maw of Malmortius is underrated item. the lifeline effect & requirement sucks but the lifegrip is insane. it ask you to fight back with 30 AD and 10% life steal. you may use this along with Phantom Dancer . however, lifeline do not stack but not the lifegrip one.
- Wit's End IS ABSOLUTLY BROKEN, YEAH MR IS CHERRY ON TOP BUT... THE FUCKING ATTACK SPEED! HOLY SHIT IT'S NUTS WITH HER. AND ALSO HEALING AT LOW HEALTH IS GREAT!
Best Runes for Xayah
NEVER EVER CHANGE Bone Plating at ALL.
For Lethality Xayah
How to distribute skill points
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
One champion root. Try to keep this for escape, not to engage. But if you see you're in safe condition, you may engage with this.
Multiple champion root. Use this in team fight but be aware that Featherstorm is your only mobility and escape tool.
Xayah Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
Short ranged, but one death can be a doomsday for her. be aware of Condemn and you will be fine.
Jhin's Whisper system is great for Xayah to be aggresive because the reload i slow early on, as usual, someone has to take the 4th shot.
In early game you will able to take her down, however in mid game it is about skill because both of you scaling well, but if it is late game, you're dead because Draw A Bead scaling with level, and your attack range is sooooooooooooo small.
Short range and aggressive demanding champion? oh yeah, Double Up will punish you hard.
if you able to getting your 3 feathers into him, he is screwed because he cannot dash with Arcane Shift . however you may engage him if you able to find that he's already using flash or Arcane Shift before. if you don't know it yet, you must able to chain cc with your teammate.
NEVER EVER PICK INTO [Kaisa] .
his poking from Piercing Arrow is annoying, but what is even dangerous to xayah is Chain Of Corruption because the root. you get caught once by Chain Of Corruption , 90% chance, you're dead, or if he going to AP build, you are dead 100%. try to avoid it with your Featherstorm and counter attack him.
Oh God this one is your nightmare. you will outscaled by her, and her root Curse Of The Black Mist can make you cry to die, remember if you getting root you cannot use your ult, or even [flash[
Mirror matches. duh, do i need say more here?
Have same playstyle with you. aggressive, short ranged champ. however one difference. you can burst, he cant. but if he able to takedown you or your laning partner, the game is over. (remember League Of Draven ?) vice versa regarding you able to taking him down.
same range, same scaling ability. it's who can land and lane better.
Well well well... Xayah is simple in explanation, but hard to do. you already know that Xayah is low range champion and this is so bad when [Kaisa] and
is the queens of AD Carry. but, Xayah can make them run for their money.
Xayah must able to survive early on, and try to be aggressive to her opponent ADC. however do not overextend or far away from your Support. you can takedown your opponent if they overextend or support find an opening. also, Xayah is bad on trading doesn't mean she is passively in the turret. just stay in your lane, and do not overextending. Push your lane and take the turret.
Xayah's Love and Friend.
|Rakan||Don't even ask. Xayah soulmate will always be on her side and their kits are synergies with each other, and she can recall with him too.|
|Janna||Eye Of The Storm and Deadly Plumage combined will destroy lot of turrets or takedown.|
|Orianna||Jesus Christ, this champ is fucking everywhere. well thanks to
they can eliminate the entire team.|
Command: Shockwave > Featherstorm > Bladecaller = TONS OF DAMAGE
|Braum||As mama said before,
Stand Behind Me
Jokes aside, Braum can able to help Xayah to put her feather in the right position. Here's how he can help.
Activate your Deadly Plumage > Winter's Bite > Double Daggers > your enemy stunned > Featherstorm > Bladecaller GUARENTEED DEATH.
Mid - Late (Teamfight)
This is where The Rebel herself can be dangerous, or even be the reason why you lose the game. Xayah in this phase already has her core items such as Infinity Edge or [Runaan's Huricane] . and this is where usually, team fight getting more crucial.
What you need to do as Xayah in this phase :
- Do not blindly coming to lane to farm, see if there's any champion in the map. if their jungler is missing, be careful to farm.
- Do not blindly use ult, remember, your ult is the only mobility and escape mechanism for her.
- Be aware of the situation. you're still fragile and you want to deal damage.
- Look for advantage for your teamfight. force a team fight if you able to caught them off pants, 3 vs 4 or 4 vs 5 can be your key to victory.