[2.2c] [2.2c] Bronze to Emerald - OTP Twisted Fate Guide
- Very fun champion to play
- One of the best esthetics of the game
- One of the best utility champion with his yellow card and teleport
- One Shot Late Game
- Low mobility
- Very weak versus assassins
- Need to scale
Twisted Fate Build
Best Build Guide for Twisted Fate
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
- Amplifying Tome is bought as first item to gives you that extra AD damage and allow you to clear the waves a bit faster, especially if you are up against a Galio, Oriana.
- Rod of Ages should be your priority item. Twisted Fate is quite a squeashy champion and getting that extra HP is alsways welcomed. Also, Twisted Fate can really abuse his skills due to the low cooldowns, so extra mana is necessary.
- Lich Bane is a great second item as it gives you extra move speed for mobility but also for roaming. The best use of Twisted Fate is to be able to quickly move to the lanes and help your laners win their fights.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity is the usual boots upgrade to go for as it gives you Ability Haste, giving you the possibility to spam your W faster. Then you can go for either [Statis Enchant] or Protobelt Enchant depending on match-up.
- Rapid Firecannon is a great item for Twisted Fate. As a marksman, you really want the best Attack Speed and Critical Damage possible, and also, you get a 5% Movement Speed bonus.
- Rabadon's Deathcap allows you to one-shot kill enemies in late game, especially if using your Red Card or Passive.
- As a final Item, you can either go with Void Staff for extra damage and Magic penetration, or go with Infinity Orb or Liandry's Torment if you need extra HP in late game. But if your team composition is well balanced, you will almost always go with Void Staff
Twisted Fate Runes
Best Runes for Twisted Fate
Go with Sweet Tooth if your matchup is a bit complicated and you know you'll need some extra health and gold.
Go with Hunter Genius if your match-up is pretty easy.
How to distribute skill points
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
Select your yellow card for stun, teleport near an enemy that your teamate is fighting, activate your E, then stun the enemy.
Twisted Fate Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
Dodging his Q is pretty easy, and if you manage to stun him it's pretty easy to make a lot of damage to him.
Be careful with her 4th attack stun, other than that, pretty simple.
Keep distance, poke him, and unleash your attacks if you manage to stun him.
You can out poke him very easily.
Ezreal is very mobile, but your Cards are on auto-aim, so no matter where he goes, you can hit him. A good stun and combo should be good enough to either scare him away or kill him.
Move around, dodge her Q, and your poke should be enough.
Seraphine is very squeashy. Avoid her E, try to attract her toward your tower, stun her, and combo. She should lose a lot of health.
Ahri has a slightly better poke than you, so be careful in early game to not take a lot of damage.
Be careful with Akali's poke, keep distance with her.
Corki has a great poke that kind of counters you. Make sure you are very mobile to avoid his Q, and don't get to close for his E. But if you manage to poke him accurately, it shouldn't be super difficult.
Galio has good sustain and is pretty hard to kill. Like Gragas, be careful with his Q and his W stun.
Be careful with her Q+W combo. Move around all the time and poke her. Early game should be yours.
Fizz is a pain to play against. He can doge your stun and attacks, get close yo you very quicly and kill you. Play safe under your tower.
Diana has a good poke in early with her Q, and can jump on you with her E. So keep distance at all cost with her, play safe under your tower.
Gragas can poke you with his Q, and if you overextend, be careful with his E. Not an easy matchup as he is pretty hard to kill.
Yasuo can cut distance very quickly and his wall makes your attack useless against him. It is pretty difficult to win early against him, so focus on last hitting your wave and roam to your lanes, rather than 1v1 him.
Keep distance with her dague area so she cant jump on you. It will be a hard match up versus a good Katarina player, but in the other cases, if you manage to stun her, she can lose a lot of health from your combo.
Buy Stasis Enchant ASAP to not be too pressure at level 5. Move around, keep a bit of distance with him and his shadow. Don't 1v1 him too much.
Levels 1 to 4
· Make sure to last hitting the minions and farm as much as possible. Your passive will allow you to earn a lot of gold to get ahead of your matchup. Don't forget to use your Blue Card to regenerate mana and allow you to stay as long as possible in lane without needing to back up.
Levels 5 to 9
· Now you have your ultimate. Clean your lane as fast as possible with your E and your Red Card. Use your Ultimate and Yellow Card to be able to Gank your Bot Lane in order to have priority on the first dragon. Continue farming, and the mid tower is your priority to open lane.
Levels 10 to 15
· Participate in as much teamfight as possible. Twisted Fate Yellow Card is one of the most useful teamfight utility and can really change the game. Make sure to focus high damage champions, don't stun tanks. Push towers, and help your lanes as much as possible.