[2.3] Seraphine Guide - Pitch Perfect - Seraphine support guide
- Long range skills.
- Solid poke and damage.
- Gets stronger with more allies - a team fight machine.
- Has potential to melt turrets like ice cream.
- Can initiate fights, with good damage as well.
- scales into a carry late game.
- Squishy as a plushy
- skills take time to cast, allowing enemies to reposition.
- extremely long cooldowns during early game
- Offers very little heals and only one shield ability
- Doesn't have good synergy with support items as other supports
- Probably sells weird bath waters
Best Build Guide for Seraphine
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
As for me, I like to build this item before Boots of Speed I always prefer to buy stackable items first, since the earlier you fully stack them - the better. Take Luden's Echo afterwards, since it will offer you more CDR, more mana and the passive effect is good since seraphine has skills that are designed to hit entire teams.
But if you prefer speed, take Boots of Speed and upgrade to Ionian Boots of Lucidity , and top it of with Redeeming Enchant or Locket Enchant , depending on the situation. I typically take Locket Enchant against burst champions such as Katarina , since the shield is instant and cannot be shut down by Grevious wounds. In other cases I recommand Redeeming Enchant because the utility it offers is greater, and its also cheaper.
Now my loves, if carrying as seraphine is what your truly aiming to achieve - Build her like a mage, and don't take even a single tank item. Remember the rule: More AP - More DHS (damage, heal, shield). The items consist of Liandry's Torment since it will also cause your passive notes to trigger its effects, Rabadon's Deathcap for more AP, and Morellonomicon for anti-heal, magic pen, and some HP. If the enemy doesn't have a lot of heals, take Void Staff instead. Its cheaper and offers the same AP.
Now for the reason why I think support mage items are NOT ideal for Seraphine . Here is a thing all these items have in common - you have to shield or heal to trigger their effects. Seraphine only has one ability that does so, and Its cooldown is quite long, even in late game. So where a support like Sona can trigger the effects all the time, Seraphine will be able to do so about once per team fight. That's why I believe building her as a full mage is more rewarding.
Best Runes for Seraphine
So a brief explanation for each rune and why its good:
2. Yea, more ap is more damage, but the number of people Seraphine can CC is huge, and making them recieve more damage from all sources is far greater.
3. Loyalty for more defense for you and the adc that's near you.
4. Mastermind ?! Why would you pick such a rune?! Here's why: Each one of Seraphine notes can hit turrets, and they are considered as individual projectiles. This means that EACH one of your notes will deal extra damage to turrets. This will make you melt them like they are nothing, and if your team is near, its even stronger! Not to mention that you gain bonus Gold from doing so. So if you've helped take down about 4 turrets, that's bonus 480 gold!
Taking this rune will also make it easier for Seraphine to steal epic monsters if needed.
How to distribute skill points
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
Make sure that Stage Presence is fully stacked. Root your enemy with Beat Drop . then follow up with High Note and a basic attack. This will also add all the notes that you stacked into the combo. If you'd like, you can also use Surround Sound to block any attacks the enemy might throw, and then basic attack again after stacking more notes.
Combined with Electrocute this combo can take about 1/3 HP from any adc during laning phase.
It's best to stack your Stage Presence fully before ulting. After using Encore , use Beat Drop while the enemy is still charmed. Since the charm also slows, using Beat Drop will stun the enemy afterwards, allowing you to extend the CC time while also landing High Note easily. You can also use a basic attack to release all those notes you stacked.
Seraphine Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
He might have a lot of damage early game - but so do you. And you also outrange him, making it hard for him to get close.
Jinx has no mobility to easily escape your skills, and you also outrange her.
You outrange her and she has no mobility - a treat.
You outrange her too for the most part, so the matchup shoudn't be too hard, so long as you hit your skills.
Yea... good luck trying to charm that guy once he ults....
He can REALLY pull the breaks on you during a teamfight! Wait for his Unbreakable to end before you engage.
Any assasins are a No-no for Seraphine for the most part.
Good luck hitting her when shes hidden in a smoke screen right on top of your head....
Some more tips and tricks
6. Remember to keep your persona and smile, it will make your teammates less likely to tilt :)