[2.3] Irelia Guide - Dance With Thier Ranks
- High Outplay Potential
- Can 1v9
- Strong Early - Mid Game
- High Carry Potential
- Highly Possible To Fall Of If Behind
- High Skill Cap
- Immobile [Has No Escape Tools]
- Prone To CC
Best Build Guide for Irelia
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
So with Irelia you want to itemize around items with AD [Attack Damage] and HP Items. Remember your going toplane and will be dealing with Bruisers [Champions which build armor as well as damage items] and Tanks [Champions which build only armor items] , so you don't want to go a glass canon build as you'll have no sustain so here how we itemize:
- Long Sword : Gives you AD which is a good start and plus can be build into tons of items so always take this as a starting item.
- Blade of the Ruined King : One of the best items on Irelia , has insane damage and sustain plus gives you attack speed and also slows your opponent with its passive, rush this every game.
- Trinity Force : A Complete Item that provides all the thing Irelia needs, Health - Check, AD - Check, Attack Speed - Check, Ability Haste - Check, Movement Speed - Check.
- Sterak's Gage : Really Good Item, especially in teamfights where Irelia can get burst down so it protects by providing a shield and tenacity which is pretty amazing.
- Gluttonous Greaves : Take this if you need a bit of sustain.
- Plated Steelcaps : Take this into matchups where you think you'll get poked down like for example into Fiora or if the opposition team have AD Dealers like for example you could take into a comp containing Darius , Yasuo , Lee Sin , Jhin , Braum .
- [Stasis Enchant] : Get this if you are getting targeted down, so as you get targeted you can simply negate it.
- Quicksilver Enchant : Go this if the enemy comp has tons off CC [Crowd Control], especially good if your are getting ganked by some hard CC junglers like Evelynn , Rammus
- Teleport Enchant : Usefull if you are in sidelanes and want to join teamfights from far away, also helpful if you are splitpushing.
Best Runes for Irelia
Typical standard, works in almost every matchup, We find Conqueror the best suitable keystone because it provides additional damage plus is extremely easy to proc on Irelia , Brutal for bit more damage especially early on as ur very strong and you can snowball lead, Bone Plating so that u don't get burst down and [hunter genus] so that you can spam abilities more often.
How to distribute skill points
When to take which summoners
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
Pre lvl 5 All In Combo
Standard all in combo, you stack up Conqueror so you get more damage, also a tip is that to stack up your passive [irelia:passive] so u get much more damage.
Post Level 5 All In Combo
Irelia Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
You can easily kill him lvl 1 so stack up ur passive and engage, beware of his poke with his Seismic Shard , after lvl 5 be carefull he can setup ganks really well with his jungler so ward down and look to engage 1v1.
Always look to kill him early and dont let him farm, cause he can easily 1v5 if he stacks up his passive so always try to get a lead. early on except for a slow he has no cc and is immobile so if he overextends and thier jungler is not near, engage him, after lvl 5 when he gets ult make sure to disengage as soon as possible when pops his Fury Of The Sands as soon as its down enagage again.
Dont get poked down by this devil. always be at a distance and stack up ur passive, once stacked you can engage and he cant do shit, get sweeper after lvl 5 for his shrooms Noxious Trap
Extremely Hard Machup to lane against, you cannot bully him early game, wait for level 3, stack up your passive and the try to engage, make sure you dodge his Decimate otherwise its over.
So in this matchup you can kill him level 1 and level 2 if you have stacked passive, after level 3 he can easily kill you so be patient and get bork Blade of the Ruined King and then stack your passive and kill him.
Dont engage level 1 she can easily poke and kill you due to her passive Duelist's Dance , after level 2 if she levels up Bladework you can try engaging after that if she levels up Riposte then wait for her to use it otherwise she can counter stun you. she outscales you so you should try to take a lead on before she becomes unstoppable.