[2.6a] Diana Guide - Unconventional Jungler Series - Diana
Unconventional Jungler Series - Diana
- Flex build, making things fun, Conqueror build or One-Shot-Electrocute build
- Able to turn around the fight with perfect ultimate timing
- Decent clear speed AFTER LEVEL 3.
- Mobility Goddest.
- Quite difficult to use in the jungle.
- Her ultimate is HOLDING CHANELLING ABILITY.
- Quite hard to use her 3rd ability effectively.
- Scaling champion.
Best Build Guide for Diana
Item Build Description
Additional information on the items
Diana is an AP Bruiser not AP Assassin so we're gonna make her bulky and able to sustain herself in team fight, plus fixing another problem, scaling damage.
her build is same as mid lane build so you can just copy paste it into your build.
Best Runes for Diana
You will love long team fight and the cooldown gonna be low so you can spam your skills in every team fight, so go take Conqueror and bulk up.
Brutal is for fast efficient jungle phase, plus magic penetration.
Hunter Titan is great for more bruising power.
Hunter Genius is for easy farming in the jungle with reduced cooldown of every abilities in Diana kits.
Learn how to maximize the champions potential
All in combo for Diana , you may hold your ult, or just one press for ult, depending how much target you want to pull.
Here's how you gonna clear your jungle fast.
Diana Matchups & Counters
Detailed information on how to play matchups and counters
who even picking Master Yi in this fucking game? are you low ELO?
Care against this man as this man is the jack-of-all-trades as he is deadly in early game, still relevant at late game.
When to pick Diana Jungle
- You are the jungle pick.
- 3 champions pick are AD champion (e.g Yasuo mid , Camille solo, Varus ADC with ADC on-hit build)
- Your opponent has min 1 or max 2 champion that has cc to stop your ultimate, or root. because there's zero chance your opponent doesn't have cc champion. ( Flame Chompers! or Monsoon )
- Your support is capable to extend your initiation, or initiate the fight ( Seraphine , Braum )
|Yasuo||Moonfall property is a knock up, so you already give him a very easy Last Breath for Yasuo to trigger.|
|Akali||Akali loves chaos, and your ultimate is the start of the chaos. if you able to get high value champion you can kill, and maybe you can't finish it, you may ask Akali to finish the job with Perfect Execution|
|Miss Fortune||Moonfall + Bullet Time is a deadly chemical combo.|
|Braum / Seraphine / Malphite||Ultimate ability + Moonfall is GOD TIER|
Early - Mid
Welcome to 2.3a.
This one is banger for Diana jungle as you can start anywhere you want. you will get 4 mana regen / sec if you're in the jungle / river area. you will not need start blue anymore, you can start in red brambleback. however you can start blue buff if you want.
the reason this is getting better for Diana is that you are able to finish the entire jungle camp without any hassle anymore. Gromp's health is nerfed, Krugs's health also nerfed, preferable to full clear jungle then gank. you will need items and you will need a lot of farm. yes. A LOT OF FARM.
if you able to get drake, get it, if not try to trade. like seriously, GOLD IS GOD. YOU NEED IT TO WIN THE GAME.
This is where Diana will shine like full, blood moon. She's want to kill the heretics and will do it in late game as her Moonsilver Blade bonus attack speed damage are insane combining with [nasor's tooth] . this is why i love Diana in action, because one ultimate can turn the game around.
Diana must proceed carefully as in late game one wrong move can be nail in the coffin. be aware of your movement, and using [diana:1] -> Lunar Rush -> Moonfall as the teamfight breaks out can be the winning move for the team.
- Ask for leash as we know Diana has slow phase in jungle.
- Vision vision and vision, you may want to be careful against early game jungler such as Lee Sin
- If you don't get leash, start from wolves / raptors.
- Sometime, full channeling ultimate doesn't worth much if your target able to escape via [Flash]
- Keep an eye for moonlight so you won't waste [diana:3]